WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Election System for School Source Code


Many student at this moment in time are having there SAD subject or the System analysis and design. They are required to create a system that will be useful and beneficial to the industry. What I have here, is an electronic election system made by php programming language, in short this system is online base. I am thinking if this source code of mine would be helpful to some student who are in the pressure of deadline, or this will only make them lazy person.

This project is our SAD or System analysis and Design before, I'm thinking to share it to my blog, which includes the ERD for the election system and all the documentations. If you are one of those student who are in need to see the project for reference or use it, leave a comment below and tell me why should I give the source code of our election system for school to you.

30 comments : Leave Your Comments

  1. Send me your email so that I can send it to u personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mail id is sadhikasaran@gmail.com
    can u send this project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the project dimlight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my email is vonhitl@gmail.com send it to me please

    ReplyDelete
  5. my id is sijotantony2009@gmail.com,please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, I'M a software development student and i'm currently working on an election/voting system on my own and im finding it a bit hard to implement it...would u please be so kind as to e-mail me the source code of your system just to get an idea of how I can develop the system...my email address is loveemilysweet@gmail.com ...thank you,i would really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are having a difficult situation for our incoming school election we need it badly for next month. i am IT college student to assign to make a election program. please would you send me the source code to get idea for our program my email add: noel.leon007@yahoo.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'ahm, hi! this is embarrassing. but, we need your help. can you please gives us an example of this electronic election system? we are about to start our proposal about EES. 7 days from now is the deadline. but, im not into your documents. the codes is a big help to us. thank you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day Sir. Im really glad that you are sharing a source code of an Election System. You see, i'am an IT student, and our group was assigned to make an Election System, and i have no idea on how to make an Election System. Your source code would be a great help to us, not to copy it, but to have an idea on how to make an Election System. Please share it to me here is my email add. freestyler.xian@yahoo.com

    Your kindness is much appriciated. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dimlihgt..
    i'am IT student..this is my final semester and i really need your have..if you don't mind please share me this system source code..
    this is my email..
    eimiebanney@hotmail.com..
    i really appriciated your kindness..

    ReplyDelete
  11. just for a reference..
    tnx for the help..i will appreciate it..soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. emiliaviolette@gmail.com..
    please send this source code to my email..
    thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi dimlihgt
    if you don't mind please share me this system source code..
    this is my email..
    ikemuya@gmail.com..
    i really appriciated your kindness..

    ReplyDelete
  14. please send me this i need it :( i need it for reference please! this week is our deadline please send me this is my email

    maf_0714@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please send me this,.i need it for reference our deadline is this week so please it would help me a LOT please send this is my email

    maf_0714@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. please send me your sample work i need to study it for my final program in my school..tnx.. my email kezuke828@gmail.com i will appreciate if you help me

    ReplyDelete
  17. please dimlight av been researching on this since,i need it badly to improve myself and to be used in my school
    email is gondy4life@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. please send me the code . thanks so much. reference purposes :)

    at clearvictor_imperial@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, I'm learning PHP and I'd like to see how you programmed your system for learning purposes.

    Thank you for your help.

    Vitor

    ReplyDelete
  20. can u pls send me the source code at my email elma17_romantic@y.c plsssss plsss

    ReplyDelete
  21. pls send it to my email we really need it to graduate.....elma17_romantic@y.c

    ReplyDelete
  22. good day sir!!I really need your help,,I need your election system program for our SAD project!!

    here is my e-add fourletterlie26@yahoo.com

    thank you sir^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. can u send and email for me too
    pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  24. please help me because it can be a big big help for me..it can serve as my reference because i'm having a hard time understanding it..:( hope you can consider me and help me with my problem..thank you! please email me the source code..:( i badly need it..

    ReplyDelete
  25. please email me at princessapplecatacutan@gmail.com...thank you so much! i'm really having a hard time with php..

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi.. im creating a program fo the college election in my college.. i wish i can use your program for referance and it will help me to creat a much better software... hope you will help me as possible as you can... plz help me... i will b thankfull to you in this..

    ReplyDelete
  27. For my thesis project,,,i want some reference to create it and make it perfect..thank you,,, epsilonian23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. hello i am currently working on my thesis project and i wish i can use your program for reference ...myjhenny@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete