WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

How to hack premium wordpress template



Bloggers and Developers a always prefer to choose the best wordpress template to use in their wordpress websites. And for them to do that, they gonna pay it to have a good premium wordpress template, or just copy the style and create an imitation out from it, which is a pain in the ass. So I ask myself, how to hack those premium wordpress template  from others website? Is it really possible to hack a premium wordpress template? So for me to answer those questions I research it and look for the answer.

As I research it in the internet. I found a solution on how to get a free premium wordpress template using a software. This software will copy all the files from the root directory. As I tested it, Im happy with the result. Because it really works, and totally copy the entire wordpress template and save it to my local storage.

I know this hacking stuff is unethical and must not be share. But I'm just happy that I learn it from my effort. To give you a clue about software. it starts with HTTP. Cheers! :)


9 comments : Leave Your Comments

  1. Name of this software?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didnt write the program name
    canyou telll it

    ReplyDelete
  3. the program name is httrack but th'is noob way i have another wy just with some firefox addon xd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you explain your addon way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i use a premium theme without paying for it can the author do any thing to me legally

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...
    httrack is for offline browsing. It only downloads the site as it is rendered. If a cache plugin was used on the site, you are going to get html versions of the pages.
    Firefox addon is called firebug. It helps you inspect elements in the page.
    Is there a software that can isolate the css with all the used elements on a web page?

    ReplyDelete
  7. why the captcha if my comment will be visible after approval? a$$hole

    ReplyDelete